FISH TACO WITH AVOCADO CREMA
La Banderita Corn Tortillas 4.5" #0118
Olé Crema #5272
- 1 cup Olé Crema Mexican-Style Cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, fresh
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil, fresh (½ tsp. dried)
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill weed, fresh (½ tsp. dried)
- 2 teaspoons chopped oregano, fresh (½ tsp. dried)
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced capers, drained
- 1 large hot pepper such as a fresh seeded and minced jalapeño or poblano
In a small bowl, add Olé Crema and lime juice, whisk thoroughly. (Add more lime juice if needed until it is a pourable consistency. If too runny, add more crema.)
Add remaining ingredients and continue to whisk.
Seal tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Serve chilled over fish tacos or as a condiment. Garnish with remaining cilantro.